Transferring Employee - Unresolved Absences
Description: When an employee is transferred to a new location or work group while having shifts marked as absent, they are not removed from the employee's calendar. There needs to be the option to resolve absences during the transfer/temporary transfer processes similar to the resolution options for shift trades and open shifts.
Example Current Behavior:
- Employee A of ANC Ticket Counter is currently in the CSA FT work group and will be temporary transferring work group to the CSA FT work group effective 11/5-11/11 for a new bid line assignment
- Employee A has been marked absent on 11/06
- During the Temporary Transfer process the location admin selects assigns a new bid line assignment
- The location admin submits the transfer and Employee A is assigned a new bid line assignment
- However, the 11/06 absence remains and there is now an overlap of shifts
Requested Behavior: We would expect that there are options to resolve absences during the transfer/temporary transfer page. This could be similar to the current configurations of shift trades and open shifts where the user has the option to return the shift. To relate to transfers, there could be the option to resolve the absences: "Clear Absence", "Keep Absence", "Edit Absence", etc. This will create a better user experience as the Location Admin can resolve all scheduling issues in one function versus switching between roles, starting the process over, or having manual notes to ensure that they must switch roles to account for unresolved absences.