Follow Up Message After Accept
It would be nice to have information that gets sent out to an employee after a callout is accepted. Thinking of something like this...
1. Callout gets created with a custom message for the call AND a follow up field (Gives a very brief description of the general location like Northeast Columbus and the issue)
2. Follow up message (prefer text or MPN if non SMS then a call could go out) is built with the actual address for the issue and more information on the problem.
3. Calls go out with a shorter message because a full address is not needed.
4. Employee accepts the callout.
5. The follow up message with more detailed information is sent to employee.
I think this would improve callout time and allow companies to give only the simple information at first and then give more details only to the person that accepts the call.